The 2017 annual meeting of the Australian Society for Biophysics will take place on Monday 27 – Wednesday 29 November 2017 at the University of Technology Sydney. The meeting will bring together biophysicists and related scholars from across Australia and is the peak biophysics conference in Australasia. The ASB gratefully acknowledges the generous support of the following sponsors; the University of Technology Sydney, Thermo Fisher Australia, Lastek, GE Life Sciences, the Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute and the University of Wollongong .
>>>>>> To download the program click here
Keynote and invited speakers
- Asst Prof Kumiko Hayashi, Tohoko University, Japan
- Prof Rob Parton, Institute for Molecular Bioscience (University of Queensland), Australia
- Prof Keiji Naruse, Okayama University, Japan
- A/Prof Shireen Lamande, Murdoch Children’s Research Institute, Australia
- Prof Michael Parker, St. Vincent’s Institute, USA
- Prof Eduardo Perozo, University of Chicago, USA - sponsored by the Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute.
- Dr Nick Cox, Australian National University, Australia
- Prof Alison Rodger, Macquarie University, Australia
- A/Prof Sara Sandin, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore - sponsored by the University of Wollongong.